Solo voices, choir, orchestra (4 solo soprano voices/solo tenor voice/solo bass voice/SATB choir/2 flutes/2 oboes/2 clarinets/bass clarinet/basset horn/2 bassoons/2 horns/2 trumpets/timpani/2 violins/2 violas/cello/contrabass/basso continuo)
Opera seria in two acts. Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791). Edited by Franz Giegling. Arranged by Eugen Epplee. This edition: urtext edition. Paperback. Piano reduction. KV 621. Duration 2 hours. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA4554-90).
Item Number: BA.BA4554-90
ISBN 9790006520237. 27 x 19 cm inches. Language: Italian/German. Translation: Eberhard Schmidt. Text: Caterino Mazzola (Pietro Metastasio).
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source descrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding