2 soprano voice solos, tenor voice solo, bass voice solo, 6 speakers, piano
Musical comedy in one act. Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791). Edited by Gerhard Croll. Arranged by Hans Vogt. This edition: urtext edition. Stapled. Piano reduction. KV 486. 56 pages. Duration 1 hour. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA4512-90).
Item Number: BA.BA4512-90
ISBN 9790006449446. 27 x 19 cm inches. Language: German, Text Language: German/English. Text: Johann Gottlieb (der Jungere) Stephanie.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source descrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding