4 soprano voice solos, mezzo-soprano voice solo, 2 bass voice solos, piano
Opera seria in tre atti. Composed by George Frideric Handel (1685-1759). Edited by Terence Best. Arranged by Michael Pacholke. This edition: urtext edition. Paperback. 2. Fassung. Piano reduction. HWV 12b. Duration 3 hours. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA4066-90).
Item Number: BA.BA4066-90
ISBN 9790006505975. 27 x 19 cm inches. Language: Italian/German. Translation: Michael Pacholke. Text: Nicola Francesco Haym (after Domenico Lalli).
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source descrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding