Soprano voice solo/alto voice solo/tenor voice solo/bass voice solo/basso continuo - Level 3
Three Concertos for Soprano, Alto, Tenor and Bass. Composed by Heinrich Schutz (1585-1672). Edited by Hans Hoffmann; Wilhelm Ehmann. This edition: urtext edition. Stapled. Vocal score, part(s), anthology. SWV 302, 303, 304. 24/6 pages pages. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA1703).
Item Number: BA.BA1703
ISBN 9790006412747. 27 x 19 cm inches. Text Language: German/English. Preface: Wilhelm Ehmann.
A continuo part is included with the scoreThorough-bass realization by Karl Grebe.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding