Choir, SATB, MIXED CHOIR & STRING ORCHESTRA - Intermediate - Digital Download
Composed by Gunter Scholler. Neo-Classical, European, Recital. Score. 7 pages. Published by Scholler (S0.723757).
Item Number: S0.723757
Big choir and String Orchestra Great music for Live-performances
movement number 8 of "R E I S E N D E D E S J A K O B S W E G E S "
8 songs that symbolize the travelers of the Way of St. James.
From Germany to Spain, catchy songs in 4 different languages: Latin, French, German and Spain
The entire work contains:
1. MIGRANDI, (catchy tune), Ends with a lot of sound S/S/A/A/T/T/B/B Latin
2. COMPOSTELLE ? POURQUOI PAS ? (Leggiero & animato), French
3. LA CHANSON DU DEVOIR DU PELERIN (spiritual song on dancing strings), French
4. WANDERSCHAFT ( rhythmic play), german
5. EIN TOAST DIESER FREUNDESRUNDE (solemn and measured), german and french
6. O DULCIS VIRGO (modern-classical spiritual , Ave Maria contemporary), latin
7. QUIS SCIT ? (imposing and "con brio " for the strings), latin
8. CAMINANTE (Spanish sound and a lot of joy in singing ) spanish
About SMP Press
This product was created by a member of SMP Press, our global community of independent composers, arrangers, and songwriters. Our independent musicians have created unique compositions and arrangements for the Sheet Music Plus community, many of which are not available anywhere else.
Click here to see more titles from these independent creators and to learn more about SMP Press.
Please note this product may not be eligible for all sales, promotions or coupons offered through Sheet Music Plus - please check promotional details for specifics.