Piano Piano solo (Piano solo) - Henle Level 4-9
Piano Solo. Composed by Sergei Rachmaninoff (1873-1943). Edited by Dominik Rahmer. Arranged by Marc-Andre Hamelin. Sheet Music. Paperbound. Henle Music Folios. Fingering by Marc-Andre Hamelin. Classical. Softcover. 130 pages. G. Henle #HN1200. Published by G. Henle (HL.51481200).
Item Number: HL.51481200
ISBN 9790201812007. 12x9.25 inches.
Now available in an Urtext edition.
About Henle Urtext
What I can expect from Henle Urtext editions:
- error-free, reliable musical texts based on meticulous musicological research - fingerings and bowings by famous artists and pedagogues
- preface in 3 languages with information on the genesis and history of the work
- Critical Commentary in 1 – 3 languages with a description and evaluation of the sources and explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
- most beautiful music engraving
- page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- excellent print quality and binding
- largest Urtext catalogue world-wide
- longest Urtext experience (founded 1948 exclusively for "Urtext" editions)