Tenor voice and piano - Level 4
Composed by Antonin Dvorak (1841-1904). Edited by Andreas Frese. This edition: urtext edition. Stapled. Vocal score, performance score. B 11. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA9569).
Item Number: BA.BA9569
ISBN 9790260107038. 30 x 23 cm inches. Language: Czech, Text Language: English/Czech/German. Preface: David R. Beveridge / Michal Kosak. Text: Gustav Pfleger-Moravsky.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source descrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding