Composed by Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827). Edited by Jonathan Del Mar. Arranged by Martin Schelhaas. This edition: urtext edition. Paperback. Piano reduction, part(s). Opus 19, No. 2. 46/35 pages pages. Duration 28 minutes. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA9022-90).
Item Number: BA.BA9022-90
ISBN 9790006544141. 31 x 24.3 cm inches. Key: B-flat major. Text Language: English/German.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding