To play the media you will need to update yourFlash plugin.
Trombone or euphonium - intermediate to advanced
Composed by David Ritt. Arranged by David Ritt. Italian Bel Canto. Booklet coil bound. Published by Cherry Classics (CY.CC2589).
Item Number: CY.CC2589
* The Rochut/Bordogni Etudes for Trombone or Euphonium have enjoyed immense popularity over the years.
* If you play the Trombone, Euphonium, or any brass instrument for that matter, you have most likely have played and listened to countless hours of them as a student or teacher in the studio or practice room.
* David Ritt composed his 60 Melodious Accompaniments to compliment Rochut's edition of Book 1 (original) as duets.
* Performed as duets they will be an invaluable asset to teachers and students, helping them gain insight into performing these gorgeous melodies and learning a melodious style of performing on the Trombone or Euphonium as well as intonation, rhythm and style.
* Book 1 includes Etudes 1-60, the entire collection of the accompaniments to vocalises from Volume 1 of the Rochut etudes and are contained in a handsome spiral-bound book of over 80 pages using 9" x 12" full-sized "Concert Style" paper.
* Beautifully engraved in bass clef, these accompaniments are perfectly suited for intermediate to moderately advanced performers.
* The original Rochut Etudes are NOT included in this collection, just these accompaniments.
* The sound clip provided is of etude No. 20 performed by David Ritt (taken from his audio CD of Nos. 1-20 which are minutely different in composition from this collection, but close enough to hear the beauty of the accompaniments).