Piano, 4 hands - Level 5
Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791). Edited by Wolfgang Rehm; Michael Topel. This edition: urtext edition. Paperback. Performance score, anthology. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA09179).
Item Number: BA.BA09179
ISBN 9790006529421. 24 x 30.5 cm inches. Text Language: German/English. Preface: Wolfgang Rehm / Michael Topel.
Replaces BA 4786.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding