SATB choir and piano
Composed by Gerard Bunk. Edited by Jan Boecker; Klaus Eldert Muller. This edition: urtext edition. Stapled. Choral score, anthology. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA7548).
Item Number: BA.BA7548
ISBN 9790006529780. 27 x 19 cm inches. Language: German, Text Language: German/English. Preface: Jan Boecker / Klaus Eldert Muller.
The organ works of Gerard Bunk (1888-1958) are becoming increasinglyimportant in concerts and publications, while his choral music has so far remained virtually unknown.
This first Urtext edition presents his four most important choral works (op. 47, op. 72, op. 77 and op. 83), ranging from three-part female choir right through to eight-part mixed choir. These works are ideal for ambitious choirs who wish to broaden their repertoire to include attractive music in late Romantic styleand which can be performed in concerts as well as church services.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source descrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding