Violin/basso continuo - Level 4
Composed by Arcangelo Corelli (1653-1713). Edited by Christopher Hogwood; Ryan Mark. This edition: urtext edition. Paperback. Volume 1. Performance score, set of parts, anthology. Opus 5, I-VI. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA9455).
Item Number: BA.BA9455
ISBN 9790006535118. 31 x 24.3 cm inches. Text Language: English/German. Preface: Christopher Hogwood.
With contemporary embellishments, and a keyboard realisation by Antonio Tonelli.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding