2 solo soprano voices/3 solo tenor voices/2 solo bass voices/SSATTB choir/SATTB choir 2/piano
Composed by Claudio Monteverdi (1567-1643). Edited by Hendrik Schulze. Arranged by Andreas Kohs. This edition: urtext edition. Paperback. Piano reduction. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA08794-90).
Item Number: BA.BA08794-90
ISBN 9790006537808. 27 x 19 cm inches. Language: Latin, Text Language: English/German. Preface: Hendrik Schulze.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding