3 solo soprano voices/3 solo alto voices/solo tenor voice/solo bass voice/SATTB choir/piano - Level 3
Serenade in three parts. Composed by George Frideric Handel (1685-1759). Edited by Artie Heinrich. Arranged by Andreas Kohs. This edition: urtext edition. Paperback. 2nd version. Vocal score. HWV 49b. Duration 1 hour, 20 minutes. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA10700-90).
Item Number: BA.BA10700-90
ISBN 9790006542161. 27 x 19 cm inches. Language: English/Italian/German, Text Language: German/English. Translation: Peter Brenner; Preface: Artie Heinrich. Text: after John Gay, John Hughes, Alexander Pope and Nicola Giuvo.
Full instrumentation: 3 solo sopranos/3 solo altos/solo tenor/solo bass/mixed choir: SATTB/first flutes (piccolo flute/Recorder 1/flute)/second flutes (piccolo flute/Recorder 2/flute)/2 oboes/2 horns/trumpet/2 violins/viola/basses (violoncello/contrabass/bassoon) basso continuo.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source descrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding