Orchestra (3 flutes/2 oboes/english horn/2 clarinets/2 bassoons/4 horns/antique cymbals/2 harps/2 violins/viola/cello/contrabass)
Composed by Claude Debussy (1862-1918). Edited by Douglas Woodfull-Harris. This edition: urtext edition. Stapled. Study score. 38 pages. Duration 10 minutes. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.TP841).
Item Number: BA.TP841
ISBN 9790006205301. 22.5 x 16.5 cm inches. Text Language: English/French/German. Preface: Douglas Woodfull-Harris.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding