Violin and orchestra
Composed by Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827). Edited by Jonathan Del Mar. Arranged by Martin Schelhaas. This edition: urtext edition. Stapled. Piano reduction, part(s), anthology. Opus 50, 40. 17/6/6 pages pages. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA9026-90).
Item Number: BA.BA9026-90
ISBN 9790006540853. 31 x 24.3 cm inches. Text Language: English/German.
With an Urtext solo part and a solo part with bowing and fingering by D. Hahn.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source descrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding