Solo violin/orchestra (solo violin/flute/2 oboes/2 bassoons/2 horns/2 violins/viola/cello/contrabass)
Composed by Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827). Edited by Jonathan Del Mar. This edition: urtext edition. Stapled. Score, anthology. Opus 50, 40. 38 pages. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA09026).
Item Number: BA.BA09026
ISBN 9790006540846. 31 x 24.3 cm inches. Text Language: English/German. Preface: Jonathan Del Mar.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding