High Voice (including Der Geistertanz D 116). Composed by Franz Schubert (1797-1828). Edited by Walther Durr. This edition: urtext edition. Paperback. High Voice. Vocal score, anthology. 162 pages. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA9105).
Item Number: BA.BA9105
ISBN 9790006530540. 30 x 23 cm inches. Text Language: German/English. Preface: Christoph Pregardien/Andreas Staier/Walther Durr.
This volume presents a continuation of Barenreiter's new Urtext edition of Schubert's lieder. The lieder in volume five were composed between 1811 and 1814. They are presented in the order of Deutsch's Thematic Catalogue which means that generally they are arranged chronologically.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source descrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding