Soprano voice solo, alto voice solo, tenor voice solo, 2 bass voice solos, SATB choir, piano
Sacred Oratorio in two Parts. Composed by Georg Philipp Telemann (1681-1767). Edited by Wolf Hobohm. Arranged by Andreas Kohs. This edition: urtext edition. Stapled. Piano reduction. TWV 6:3. 66 pages. Duration 45 minutes. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA5900-90).
Item Number: BA.BA5900-90
ISBN 9790006541287. 27 x 19 cm inches. Language: German, Text Language: German/English. Preface: Wolf Hobohm.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding