2 soprano voice solos, alto voice solo, tenor voice solo, bass voice solo, SATB choir, piano
Oratorio in due parti. Composed by George Frideric Handel (1685-1759). Edited by Andreas Kohs. This edition: urtext edition. Paperback. Piano reduction. HWV 47. 127 pages. Duration 1 hour, 50 minutes. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA4096-90).
Item Number: BA.BA4096-90
ISBN 9790006541263. 27 x 19 cm inches. Language: Italian, Text Language: German/English. Preface: Terence Best. Text: Carlo Sigismondo Capece.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding