Soprano voice solo, tenor voice solo, bass voice solo, double SATB choir, piano
Oratorio in three parts. Composed by George Frideric Handel (1685-1759). Edited by Merlin Channon. This edition: urtext edition. Paperback. Vocal score. HWV 62. 295 pages. Duration 2 hours, 20 minutes. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA4089-90).
Item Number: BA.BA4089-90
ISBN 9790006539987. 27 x 19 cm inches. Language: English, Text Language: German/English. Preface: Merlin Channon. Text: Newburgh Hamilton.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source descrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding