2 soprano voice solos, mezzo-soprano voice solo, 2 alto voice solos, bass voice solo, piano
Opera in three acts. Composed by George Frideric Handel (1685-1759). Edited by Fiona McLauchlan. Arranged by Andreas Kohs. This edition: urtext edition. Paperback. Halle Handel Edition. Series II, Volume 12. Version of the first performance 1723. Opera. Piano reduction. HWV 15. 271 pages. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA4077-90).
Item Number: BA.BA4077-90
ISBN 9790006539734. 27 x 19 cm inches. Language: Italian/German, Text Language: German/English. Translation: Eberhard Schmidt / Peter Brenner; Preface: Fiona McLauchlan. Text: Nicola Francesco Haym (after Stefano Benedetto Pallavicini).
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source descrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding