2 soprano voice solos, mezzo-soprano voice solo, tenor voice solo, alto voice solo, bass voice solo, SSATB choir, piano
Oratorium in drei Akten. Composed by George Frideric Handel (1685-1759). Edited by Kenneth Nott. Arranged by Martin Focke. This edition: urtext edition. Paperback. Sacred. Vocal score. HWV 70. 285 pages. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA4014-90).
Item Number: BA.BA4014-90
ISBN 9790006521562. 27 x 19 cm inches. Language: English, Text Language: German/English. Preface: Kenneth Nott. Text: Thomas Morell.
Full instrumentation: 2 soprano voice solos, mezzo-soprano voice solo, tenor voice solo, alto voice solo, bass voice solo, SSATB choir, flute, 2 oboes, 2 bassoons, 2 horns, 2 trumpets, strings.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding