Composed by Alexander Glazunov (1865-1936). Edited by Regina Back; Douglas Woodfull-Harris. Arranged by Martin Schelhaas. This edition: urtext edition. Stapled. Piano reduction, part(s). Opus 109. 22/11/11 pages pages. Duration 13 minutes. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA08732-90).
Item Number: BA.BA08732-90
ISBN 9790006533510. 31 x 24.4 cm inches. Key: E-flat major. Text Language: German/English.
With an Urtext Solo part and a Solo part prepared by Carina Rascher.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding