Solo voices, choir, orchestra (2 Soprano Voice Solo, Alto Voice Solo, Tenor Voice Solo, Bass Voice Solo, Mixed choir: SSAATTBB, 2 Fl, 3Ob(2 Ob-dam), 2 EnglHn, 2 bassoon, Hn, 3Trp, timpani, 2 V, Va, Continuo(Org))
Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750). Edited by Uwe Wolf. This edition: urtext edition. Paperback. Barenreiter Urtext. New revised version. Study Score. BWV 232. Duration 21 minutes. Baerenreiter Verlag #TP01232. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.TP01232).
Item Number: BA.TP01232
ISBN 9790006205264. 22.5 x 16.5 cm inches. Key: B minor. Language: Latin, Text Language: Latin. Preface: Uwe Wolf.
Full instrumentation: 2 soprano voice solos, alto voice solo, tenor voice solo, bass voice solo, double SATB choir, 2 flutes, 3 oboes (2 oboes d'amore), 2 english horns, 2 bassoons, horn, 3 trumpets, timpani, 2 violins, viola, basso continuo (organ).
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- Includes an introduction with critical commentary explaining source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding