2 soprano voice solos, alto voice solo, tenor voice solo, bass voice solo, double SATB choir, piano - Level 4
New revised version. Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750). Edited by Uwe Wolf. Arranged by Andreas Kohs. This edition: urtext edition. Paperback. New revised version. Piano reduction. BWV 232. 243 pages. Duration 2 hours, 15 minutes. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA5935-90).
Item Number: BA.BA5935-90
ISBN 9790006539413. 27 x 19 cm inches. Key: B minor. Language: Latin, Text Language: German/English. Preface: Uwe Wolf.
Full instrumentation: 2 soprano voice solos, alto voice solo, tenor voice solo, bass voice solo, double SATB choir, 2 flutes, 3 oboes (2 oboes d'amore), 2 english horns, 2 bassoons, horn, 3 trumpets, timpani, 2 violins, viola, basso continuo (organ).
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding