Voice, choir, orchestra
Commedia in due atti. Composed by Gioachino Rossini (1792-1868). Edited by Patricia B. Brauner. This edition: urtext edition. Paperback. Opera. Study score. 552 pages. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.TP411).
Item Number: BA.TP411
ISBN 9790006205240. 22.5 x 16.5 cm inches. Language: Italian. Text: Cesare Sterbini (after Pierre-Augustin Caron de Beaumarchais).
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding