Piano/orchestra (solo piano/flute/2 oboes/2 clarinets/2 bassoons/2 horns/2 clarions/timpani/2 violins/viola/cello/contrabass)
After the Violin Concerto. Composed by Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827). Edited by Jonathan Del Mar. This edition: urtext edition. Paperback. Score. Opus 61. 91 pages. Duration 42 minutes. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA9013).
Item Number: BA.BA9013
ISBN 9790006538645. 32.5 x 25.5 cm inches. Key: D major.
Complete performance material and Critical Commentary available as BA 9019.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source descrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding