Composed by Girolamo Frescobaldi (1583-1643). Edited by Christopher Stembridge; Kenneth Gilbert. This edition: urtext edition. Paperback. Organ and Keyboard Works, Volume I.2. Neuausgabe. Performance score, anthology. 128 pages. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA8412).
Item Number: BA.BA8412
ISBN 9790006506224. 24 x 30.5 cm inches.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding