Alto Saxophone - Grade 3-4
Solo Book with Online Media. Edited by H. Voxman. Concert Band Method. Rubank Book/Audio Products. Classical, Contest, Solos. Softcover Media Online. 24 pages. Published by Rubank Publications (HL.4002514).
Item Number: HL.4002514
ISBN 9781423477198. 9x12 inches.
This top-rated collection of solo literature from the celebrated Rubank catalog is known by teachers and students everywhere. Each edition offers a superb variety of solos customized for that instrument. Most state solo/ensemble contest lists include several solos from this collection. In addition to the solo book, this item includes online access to:
• Full-performance and accompaniment-only audio tracks
• PDF piano accompaniment - download and print only what you need
• PLAYBACK+ A multi-function audio player that allows you to adjust tempo without changing pitch, change keys, and create practice loops - available exclusively from Hal Leonard. Online audio/media is accessed at halleonard.com/mylibrary
Contents: At the Hearth (Gretchaninoff) • Evening Waltz (Gretchaninoff) • Minuet from Haffner Music (Mozart) • Mélodie (Poulain) • Canzonetta and Giga (Ostransky) • Sonatina from Trio V (Haydn) • Andante and Allegro (Chailleux) • Largo and Allegro from Sonata VI (Handel) • Élégie (Barat) • Introduction and Rondo (Ostransky) • Recitative and Allegro (Koepke) • Fantaisie Mauresque (Combelle) • Concertante (Paladilhe) • First Concertino (Guilhaud).
• Solo Book only (HL04471690)
• Piano Accompaniment Book (HL04471700).