2 pianos - SMP Level 10 (Advanced)
Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791). Edited by Ernst Fritz Schmid; Hans-Peter Stenzl; Volker Stenzl. This edition: urtext edition. Paperback. Performance score, anthology. 72 pages. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA9161).
Item Number: BA.BA9161
ISBN 9790006527687. 31 x 24.3 cm inches. Preface: Manfred Hermann Schmid.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source descrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding
About SMP Level 10 (Advanced)
Very advanced level, very difficult note reading, frequent time signature changes, virtuosic level technical facility needed.