Composed by Felix Bartholdy Mendelssohn (1809-1847). Edited by R. Larry Todd. This edition: urtext edition. Stapled. Second version 1845. Piano reduction, set of parts. Opus 64. 45/16/16 pages pages. Duration 26 minutes. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA9050-90).
Item Number: BA.BA9050-90
ISBN 9790006525997. 31 x 24.3 cm inches. Key: E minor.
With an Urtext solo part and a solo part with bowing and fingering.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding