Alto voice solo/tenor voice solo/bass voice solo/SATB choir/piano - Level 3
Cantata for the Second Day of Christmas. Composed by Georg Philipp Telemann (1681-1767). Edited by Ute Poetzsch. Arranged by Andreas Kohs. This edition: urtext edition. Stapled. Piano reduction. TWV 1:612. Duration 15 minutes. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA7676-90).
Item Number: BA.BA7676-90
ISBN 9790006526321. 27 x 19 cm inches.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source descrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding