Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791). Edited by Faye Ferguson; Wolfgang Rehm. This edition: urtext edition. Paperback. Performance score, anthology. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA05337).
Item Number: BA.BA05337
ISBN 9790006522545. 31 x 24.3 cm inches.
In the past, cadenzas and lead-ins were usually published only in conjunction with their respective concerto. However, the state of the sources has changed, especially with regard to the cadenzas. This volume fills a remarkable gap by publishing, for the first time in a performing edition, all of this music with the definitive Urtext of the New Mozart Edition.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding