2 soprano voice solos/alto voice solo/5 tenor voice solos/bass voice solo/mixed choir/orchestra - Level 4
Oratorium in sechs Szenen. Composed by George Frideric Handel (1685-1759). Edited by Howard Server. Arranged by Andreas Kohs. This edition: urtext edition. Paperback. First Version 1720. Piano reduction. HWV 50a. Duration 1 hour, 30 minutes. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA4047-90).
Item Number: BA.BA4047-90
ISBN 9790006520503. 27 x 18.9 cm inches. Language: English/German.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding