Soprano voice solo, 2 mezzo-soprano voice solos, alto voice solo, bass voice solo, orchestra
Opera in three acts. Composed by George Frideric Handel (1685-1759). Edited by Siegfried Flesch. Arranged by Michael Pacholke. This edition: urtext edition. Paperback. Piano reduction. HWV 31. Duration 3 hours. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA4027-90).
Item Number: BA.BA4027-90
ISBN 9790006507146. 27 x 18.9 cm inches. Language: Italian/German, Text Language: German/English. Translation: Peter Brenner; Preface: Siegfried Flesch. Text: Carlo Sigismondo Capece.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source descrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding