Alto voice solo, tenor voice solo, bass voice solo, SATB choir, piano - Level 4
Cantata for the 8th Sunday after Trinity. Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750). Edited by Alfred Durr. Arranged by Wolfgang Stockmeier. This edition: urtext edition. Stapled. Piano reduction. BWV 45. 51 pages. Duration 20 minutes. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA10045-90).
Item Number: BA.BA10045-90
ISBN 9790006490202. 27 x 19 cm inches. Language: German, Text Language: German/English.
Study score = TP 1045.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding