Soprano voice solo, alto voice solo, tenor voice solo, bass voice solo, SATB choir, piano - Level 3
Cantata for Easter Monday. Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750). Edited by Alfred Durr. Arranged by Hugo Ruf. This edition: urtext edition. Stapled. Piano reduction. BWV 6. 37 pages. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA10006-90).
Item Number: BA.BA10006-90
ISBN 9790006489879. 27 x 19 cm inches. Language: German.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source descrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding