String quartet (2 violins, viola, cello) - Level 4
Quartette g-moll (1818), a-moll (1849), Es-dur (1849). Composed by Franz Berwald (1796-1868). Edited by Nils Castegren; Lars Fryden; Erling Lomnas. This edition: urtext edition. Stapled. Set of parts, anthology. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA8513).
Item Number: BA.BA8513
ISBN 9790006498338. 30 x 23.3 cm inches. Key: G minor, a minor, e-flat major.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source descrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding