Solo voices, orchestra (4 soprano voice solos, alto voice solo, tenor voice solo, 2 flutes, 2 oboes, 2 bassoons, 2 horns, 2 trumpets, timpani, strings, harpsichord)
Dramma per musica in three Acts. Composed by Christoph Willibald von Gluck (1714-1787). Edited by Gerhard Croll; Thomas Hauschka. This edition: complete edition, urtext edition. Linen. Christoph Willibald Gluck. Complete Works. Series III, Volume 12. Score. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA5773).
Item Number: BA.BA5773
ISBN 9790006473472. 33.2 x 26 cm inches. Language: Italian. Text: Pietro Metastasio.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source descrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding