Solo voices, orchestra (4 soprano voice solos, 2 alto voice solos, 3 tenor voice solos, baritone voice solo, speaker, 2 flutes ad lib, 2 oboes, 2 horns, strings, harpsichord)
Opera-comique in 3 Akten. Composed by Christoph Willibald von Gluck (1714-1787). Edited by Alan Brown. This edition: complete edition, urtext edition. Linen. Christoph Willibald Gluck. Complete Works. Series IV, Volume 3. Score. 352 pages. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA5772).
Item Number: BA.BA5772
ISBN 9790006473465. 33.2 x 25.9 cm inches. Language: French. Text: Michel J Sedaine; Pierre Baurans.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding