String quartet (2 violins, viola, cello) - Level 3
Composed by Franz Schubert (1797-1828). Edited by Werner Aderhold. This edition: urtext edition. Stapled. Set of parts, anthology. 56/48/52/44 pages pages. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA5636).
Item Number: BA.BA5636
ISBN 9790006493395. 31 x 24 cm inches. Text Language: German/English. Preface: Werner Aderhold.
Quartets in D major D 74; E-flat major op post 125/1, D 87; B-flat major op post 168, D 112; G minor D 173; E major op post 125/2, D 353.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding