Solo piano - Difficulty: medium
Composed by Franz Schubert (1797-1828). Edited by Walburga Litschauer. This edition: urtext edition. Paperback. Classical Period. Single piece. With standard notation, fingerings and introductory text (does not include words to the songs). D 894 (Opus 78). 39 pages. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA5630).
Item Number: BA.BA5630
ISBN 9790006473199. 9x12 inches. Key: G major.
Urtext der Neuen Schubert-Ausgabe.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source descrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding