Solo voices, choir, orchestra (solo soprano voice/solo alto voice/solo tenor voice/solo bass voice/SATB choir/flute/2 oboes/2 clarinets/2 bassoons/2 horns/2 trumpets/3 trombones/timpani/2 violins/viola/cello/contrabass/organ) - Level 4
Composed by Franz Schubert (1797-1828). Edited by Doris Finke-Hecklinger. This edition: urtext edition. Paperback. Score. D 678. 244 pages. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA5623).
Item Number: BA.BA5623
ISBN 9790006473045. 31 x 24.3 cm inches. Key: A-flat major. Language: Latin, Text Language: German/English. Preface: Walther Durr.
Second version with the variant of the Osanna in excelsis and the Cum Sancto Spiritu Fugue from the first version.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source descrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding