Tenor voice solo, SSTTBB choir, full orchestra/small orchestra (4) - Level 4
Requiem. Composed by Hector Berlioz (1803-1869). Edited by Jurgen Kindermann. Arranged by Micheal Topel; Douglas Woodfull-Harris. This edition: urtext edition. Paperback. Piano reduction. Opus 5. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA5449-90).
Item Number: BA.BA5449-90
ISBN 9790006471508. 27 x 19 cm inches.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source descrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding