Violin, piano - Level 4
Urtext with cadenzas and fermata embellishments by Martin Wulfhorst. Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791). Edited by Christoph-hellmut Mahling. Arranged by Martin Schelhaas; Michael Topel. This edition: urtext edition. Stapled. Piano reduction, part(s), anthology. KV 261, 269 (261a), 373. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA5379-90).
Item Number: BA.BA5379-90
ISBN 9790006469772. 31 x 24.2 cm inches. Text Language: German/English. Preface: Christoph-Hellmut Mahling / Martin Wulfhorst.
With an Urtext solo part and a solo part with bowing and fingering as well as cadenzas and "Eingange" by Martin Wulfhorst.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source descrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding