Solo flute/piano - Level 3
In an arrangement by A. E. Muller after the Clarinet Concerto K. 622. Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791). Edited by Christopher Hogwood. Arranged by Christopher Hogwood. This edition: urtext edition. Stapled. Piano reduction, part(s). Composed 1801. KV 622. 47/14 pages pages. Duration 24 minutes. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA05335-90).
Item Number: BA.BA05335-90
ISBN 9790006504541. 31 x 24.4 cm inches. Key: G major. Text Language: German/English. Preface: Christopher Hogwood.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding