Solo piano (or harpsichord) - Difficulty: medium
BWV 933-938, 917, 918, 921, 922, 894-896, 903, 903a. Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750). Edited by Uwe Wolf. This edition: urtext edition. Paperback. Baroque. Collection. With introductory text and manuscript facsimiles (does not include words to the songs). BWV 933-938, 917, 918, 921, 922, 894-896, 903, 903a. 95 pages. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA5232).
Item Number: BA.BA5232
ISBN 9790006505982. 9x12 inches.
BWV 933-938, 917, 918, 921, 922, 894-896, 903, 903a. Urtext of the New Bach Edition.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source descrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding