Tenor voice and piano accompaniment - Difficulty: medium
Volume with detailed booklet in English. Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750). Edited by Charlotte Lehmann. This edition: urtext edition. Paperback. Baroque. Collection (with pull-out supplement). With vocal melody, lyrics, piano accompaniment, performance notes, suggestions for practice and introductory text. 76 pages. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA5213-04).
Item Number: BA.BA5213-04
ISBN 9790006503841. 9x12 inches. Language: German/English.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source descrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding