2 mixed choirs/orchestra (2 SATB choirs/2 oboes/oboe da caccia/english horn/bassoon/strings/basso continuo) - Level 4
Motet for two four-part mixed choirs and instruments. Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750). Edited by Konrad Ameln. This edition: urtext edition. Stapled. Sacred. Score. BWV 226. 38 pages. Duration 9 minutes, 30 seconds. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA5130).
Item Number: BA.BA5130
ISBN 9790006465064. 31 x 24.3 cm inches. Key: B-flat major. Language: German.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source descrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding